Parmigiani

Parmigiani
Take me to the Parmigiani blog!

Friday, March 8, 2013

GTE 2013: Antoine Martin Quantieme Perpetual Tourbillon

Continuing on small manufacturers showing at GTE, I met up with my old friend Martin Braun...now running and operating Antoine Martin.

He showed me an incredible watch, with a gorgeous humongous balance wheel...but pictures and more details will have to wait, as he will show it at BaselWorld 2013. In the meantime, I will show his Quantieme Perpetual Tourbillon, which quite captures my imagination...

Beautiful, huge tourbillon with a large balance...some 14mm in diameter. The watch has a teutonic feel...afterall Martin is German, and sits very nicely on the wrist

A mood shot of the lovely tourbillon

Martin Braun himself...

Watch this space after BaselWorld 2013 for the news of his new watch, with the huge escapement and balance which he will announce then.

No comments: